Sunday, February 14, 2010
February 14, 2010 ENG 102 BLOG
This week in class was scheduled around turning in our revised copies of our project. The project revision dealt with our paper regarding multiculturalism. I keyed in on making grammatical errors, and attempted to structure the paper differently. We turned the revised copy in on monday through discussion board on blackboard. We then went over our next project that same day. The next project deals with a visual item. Everyone is suppose to pick a visual item such as a picture, video, or super commercial. We then will write a 3 page paper regarding the visual item. We then scheduled an individual conference for later in the week with no classes wednesday and friday. My conference was on wednesday at 1:30 in the Robert Bell building. At the conference we discussed revising my first project again. We also talked about my plans for my next project. While I told the professor I thought I had an idea about the Tim Tebow abortion/pro life commercial, she suggested that I think about writing about my future in the landscaping business. She said I could write about the plans and blueprints that are in connection with the second project. I will finish up my project tonight and post it up on discussion board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope I didn't talk you out of something you want to do. The Tim Tebow commercial is fine too. It should be about something that interests YOU.
ReplyDeleteThis was very interesting to read. It was full of detail.
ReplyDelete