Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27, 2010 ENG 102 BLOG

This week we were suppose to get ready to start Project 1. Our blog this week dealt with the insight game. When I started playing the game I could definetely see the difference on both sides of the card. The first set of cards kinda surprised me. I see myself as a decently outgoing guy, but when I saw those cards, it showed me that I am not as outgoing as I had thought. The second set of cards showed me that im more logical and I like to create and inspire new ideas. This category did not suprise me at all. The third category was an absolute sweep I had all my cards in one pile. It showed that I make personal decision for myself and I don't let my emotions decide my outcome. It seemed kinda cold that I was more sensitive and emotional in this category. The last category showed me that I do like to orgainze things and have a schedule, and that time is a huge factor for me. But it did show I do some things at the very last minute. I discovered I am a INTJ. The results said I am independent, logical, and driven by ideas. It says that I am self confident and I am sometimes stubborn. It says I am somewhat shy and that I place my intuition to help me guide my actions. When I look at the results I am suprise how close the results are to my actual life. I think they were dead right with my personality type and I would recommend this game to anyone curious about there personality type.

No comments:

Post a Comment