Saturday, January 16, 2010
JANUARY 17, 2010 ENG 102 BLOG
This week was centered about getting us back to work. On monday and wendsday we went over the sllyabus and started revising the sllyabus and class schedule. We split up into a group and with 3 people we each were assigned a section for the class schedule to put in our own words. On friday each group was assigned a multiculture section. Our multiculture section dealth with the department of labor and dealt with business. The article dealt with minorities and there physical disablities that has excused them from the workplace. We also picked a Martin Luther King Event this week I picked an event with a civil rights movement leader in Pruis Hall at 7pm in Pruis Hall. I plan on attending this event to learn about some history and some things that I probably wouldn't have thought of without this event. We will then take notes at the event, and we will then use our knowledge on a project later next week or so. We then were told that each week a group would be assigned a reading section and would have to have question from that section. This was the same thing we did with the Beah Book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So how does it feel to be back in class? I encourage you to experiment more with your blog this semester. Maybe try incorporating a hyperlink or photo or something else to illustrate a point you make.
ReplyDelete