Sunday, November 8, 2009
November 8, 2009 ENG 101 BLOG
This week in english 101, was all about getting prepared for project 4, and individual conferences. On monday we were told to think about what we were going to have prepared for Project 4. We went over the project 4 idea prompt, and we were told to have our ideas ready for our scheduled 1 on 1 individual conferences later in the week. On tuesday at 9am, I went to my scheduled individual 1 on 1 conference. The professor and I first discussed about my participation in class. After that we discussed project 4, and how I planned on going about this paper. While we were talking about project 4 we looked at my past papers. We discussed about my writing style and we pointed out the good and bad things from my first 3 papers. During this we looked at the writing continium that I did earlier in the year. This paper was the one where we rated our writing skills from an A to and F. Most of my categories were B, and that was sufficient because of my little above average writing skills for the college level. After the conference I felt more confident on my paper, and I was prepared to get it started right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog will certainly be helpful in reviewing the various processes you went through this semester, when it comes time for your final reflection.
ReplyDelete