Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29,2009 ENG 101 BLOG

This week was all about getting out 2nd revision done and getting started with our 3rd revision. By monday we were supposed to get our 2nd revision done. My second revision that i chose was my project 1. In project 1, I went over my first event and how I prepared for it. This paper got wae all ready for the event, and I planned out my approach for the meet your pajor event. I discussed my event questions so I could be completely prepared. My first plans to revise this paper was to work on the works cited and to then to later on change any grammatical errors, or any writing errors. Then on monday we were suppose to look over 2 other classmates papers, and giving them a grade ranging from A to F, and explain our reasoning for the grade. I looked over arica's and justin's papers and graded them. Then after I got my paper graded and graded others, I then later in the week started revising my final revision. My final revision dealt with our most recent paper which is project 4. I adjusted my works cited and have already revised my paper, and just have to look at grammatical errors. I will then later tonight submit my final revision and put it on blackboard.

1 comment: