Thursday, October 8, 2009
October 8, 2009 ENG 101 BLOG
This week in class are main goal was to complete project 2. On monday we discussed our plans for Project 2. We first went to blackboard and went on discussion board. After that we went to EBSCOhost on the Ball State Universtiy Librarie's website and looked up articles. We looked up articles that pertained to project 2. I searched for university, major, and events. I found some useful information that I may use in my paper. We then got back onto blackboard and went to discussion board. On discusion board we wrote down some information for the articles we found on EBSCOhost. I wrote down some information that I'll probably incorporate into my paper. After we got done with that we walked over to the writing center, located on the second floor of the robert bell building. Once we got there a lady discussed how useful the writing center is. She discuss that the writing center is free, easy, and convienent to use. She did say though that they were pretty busy and if you needed help on a paper, you needed to book an appoinment early on there calendar. Then on wed. two girls has a presentation on Beah's book pages 126-151. For the pages they showed us 2 videos that related to the material. They first showed us a donation video that was is petitioning to stop the war overseas. The second video dealt with the moon and John F Kennedy. After the videos they asked us a question. The question was have you ever participated in any organaztion that helped kids with school. After the question we went on blogger.com and we learned how to follow another person's blog. We then commented on another person's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good recap. I'd really like your impressions of one of these events too.
ReplyDelete