Thursday, September 17, 2009
ENG 101 BLOG Septmeber 17, 2009
Beahs's presentation was full of many things. When Thomas and I arrived which was 20 minutes early it was packed. We had to sit in the back of emens autorium. When the event first started everyone around me was still talking. That angered me that people would be so rude at a presentation like that. Luckily for me one of the people working at emens autorium that night went down and told everyone around us to be quiet. The presentaion went very well. He made several jokes during the session. One where he was so suprised that hot water would come out of his hotel room when he turned the red nob. Another good joke was when he discussed the walkway at the airport. Then he told a friend about this, and the friend said that the walkway would be very useful during the war. He discussed why he wrote the book. He also discussed why education was so important. And that he used education as part of his life, and that he didn't look and education in any negative fashion. I wish he would of discussed a little more about the book, just giving details of the main points in the book. I enjoyed it when he read his book, because I never have seen an author read there own book in front of me before. I think overall the presentation was a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing your reflection in class too.
ReplyDelete