Thursday, March 4, 2010
March 4, 2010 ENG 102 BLOG
This week in class we went over getting our Project 3 polished and completed. Project 3 was based on finding a problem in your local area or something that is a problem in the State of Indiana or on a national level. The problem that I chose in my local area dealt with an officer who was killed in a high speed chase by a drunk driver. Now my paper didn't deal with just officers getting killed by drunk drivers, but with drunk drivers in general getting behind the wheel and causing an accident. I backed up my paper with tons of facts and reliable sources. The facts I provided dealt with drinking in general before you start up an autombile, and what leads up to driving drunk. I put tons of facts about the limitations of drinking. The feedback I received Wednesday from Stephanie was all postive. She told me that she liked everything about it, and that I needed to change nothing. I think for all the information I provided for project 3, it turned out to be a great paper. I actually enjoyed writing this paper, because it dealt with a friend, and local news in my area. The revised version of this paper is due March 19. Then on Wed. we started a group about the atrium and I am teamed up with Stephanie and Arica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment