Initially when I first took this class, I knew I would have to keep up with this class at all times. I feel through the first two classes that I am right. I feel like as long as I keep up with the work and dedicate myself to do everything I am suppose to, that I will have no problems at all. If I commit myself to the goals, then I should do well in the class and learn a lot in the weeks to come.
There are several goals that I have planned for this fall semester of english 101. My first goal is to learn about college writing. I am aware that college writing is difficult, but I do not know how difficult it is. In high school writing was considered to be pretty much a joke. I know in college, that writing is not a cupcake, and I will have to learn the principles to learning the correct formats of writing. I am also intrigued on learning about college reading, because I have heard that class discussion of books are more broader than in high school.
I know I can accomplish my goals of knowledge if I just stay on task. I know I can't get behind in college or I will not pass the classes. I am going to mainting focused and on track to accomplish all of my goals in Eng 101.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're right, a commitment to meeting deadlines is an important part of taking responsibility for your work in college. And college writing is likely different from what you've experienced, mainly that we're interested in what new knowledge you can construct, building on the research that others have done and on your own research. It's serious work, but we'll have fun too.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget about the V.I.P. Akon Special,
ReplyDelete